Our 15KW ULWD (Ultra Low Watt Density) three phase heating element made of 304 stainless steel.
The heating element is equipped with:
- a stainless steel CNC machined cover to protect the wires
- a cable gland to ensure that the cable is watertight with the cover
- an earth terminal directly on the back of the heating element to make the wiring easier
- an integrated silicon seal
Power rating of:
- 15000W at 400V three phase star wiring
Diameter of 800mm.
Threading 1-1/2″BSP (nut not included)
Developed length of the heating element is approximately 7.5m which gives a very low watt density of around 5,9 W/cm² (with 400V three phase). Suitable for tanks of 880mm diameter or more (often 500 litres or more).
Possible to have more than one heating element in the same tank if needed.
All the metal parts are in 304 stainless steel.
There are no reviews yet.