Our 6kW ULWD (Ultra Low Watt Density) three phase heating element for mounting on a tri-clamp 64mm/2″ fitting.
The heating element is equipped with:
- a stainless steel cover to protect the wires
- a cable gland to ensure that the cable is watertight with the cover
- an earth terminal directly on the back of the heating element to make the wiring easier
- a tri-clamp 64mm/2″ silicon seal
Heating element ULWD (Ultra Low Watt Density) manufactured in 304 stainless.
Developed length of the element approximately 2.85m which gives a very low watt density of around 8.4W/cm² (en 400V three phase) in order to avoid scorching / caramelizing the wort during boiling.
Power rating of:
- 6000W with a three phase star wiring
Length of 475mm.
Suitable for pots of 490mm in diameter or more.
All the metal components in 304 stainless steel.